Building Long-Term Client Relationships Based Upon Trust
No two clients are the same. American DataBank takes the time to listen, understand, and recommend appropriate solutions. Our flexible background screening and drug testing services and customizable online technology systems combine to deliver you comprehensive employment screening results.
Benefits of Using American DataBank for Background Screening:
- Instant to 48 hours turnaround performance – without compromising compliance or quality.
- Best practices ensure accurate, actionable reports. Many in our industry use web data extraction to cut-corners and maximize profits. American DataBank follows stringent best practices for the background check process. We report information directly from the source, enabling us to guarantee accurate background check results that are up to date and reflect.
- Quality Assurance Review of each criminal background check record confirms that the information reported matches your applicant’s personal identifiers (name, DOB and/or SSN) and meets FCRA, EEOC and other compliance requirements. When you receive results from American Databank, you can rely on them to make an informed, intelligent and compliant decision.
- Live, real-time service 6 days a week – without the use of automated systems or voicemail.
- Background screening compliance support including complimentary results interpretation, legislation and regulatory monitoring, and program guidance to ensure a background screening program that is fully compliant with the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
Would you like to streamline and simplify your screening process?
Do you enter requests for background checks at the expense of core job responsibilities?
Are you moving towards a paperless environment as part of a green initiative?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, ApplicantExpress can help you.
With American DataBank’s newest online technology – ApplicantExpress – you simply enter the applicant’s name and email address and select the screening package. The applicant takes it from there. The system captures and stores:
- Acknowledgement of terms and conditions
- Electronic signature of the Disclosure & Release Form (and other required documents)
- Supporting documents such as a resume, W-2 or 1099
Plus, an optional Drug Test Express component offers online collection site selection and electronic chain of custody forms (CCF).
Expert Advice: In our experience, applicants who manipulate information about their past or credentials will do so whether the application is paper or electronic. We believe that having an applicant enter their information makes the applicant accountable and protects the employer.
Actions speak louder than words.
Let us demonstrate our service first hand.
Call 1-800-267-8456 or fill out the form for a complimentary risk analysis.